Summer is the season of parties at your house. Between Father’s Day and family birthdays, in fact, June seems like one party after another. And while the pool serves as a great gathering spot for friends and family, there are always a couple of times a year when the the number of guests dictates that the party move away from pool and into a more controlled kind of setting. On those occasions, it is important to make sure that you plan ahead and reserve one of the party tents that fits the space. Your favorite is always the tents that peak up to what looks like sails, and you are also partial to a particular set of fun tent accessories that help you creatively light the whole area.
Sailcloth tents serve as an elegant alternative to the typical kind of reception tents that you often see at large gatherings. Whether you are preparing for a gathering of friends for Father’s Day or you are looking for a comfortable way to host a Sweet Sixteen party, the tent that you select and the fun tent accessories that you opt for can help you make things feel both comfortable and special.
Large Tents Can Help You Host a Group Gathering on Your Property
Both family and friend gatherings and events at work are often easier to host outside. Making sure that you have a covered space for dining and for the guests who want to stay out of the weather can help you make the most of any event space. Consider some of these facts and figures about the party industry and how fun tent accessories and other details can help you make sure that you have an event where no one leaves early:
- Part of the fun of hosting a party is having the time to visit with your guests. By making sure that you have all of your plans in place, you can make sure that you are able to enjoy conversations while you are hosting.
- A Sweet Sixteen, primarily an event that is celebrated in the U.S. and Canada, is a coming of age party celebrating a girl’s sixteenth birthday.
- Research indicates that the average cost of a wedding in 2012 was $26,951.
- The number of couples with wedding budgets of $1 million or more doubled between the years 2011 and 2012.
- You might benefit from hiring an event planner if you want to make sure that you have a chance to enjoy the celebration of the evernt.
- The average cost of a wedding reception in the year 2012 was $13,106.
- It often makes sense to rent tables, chairs and linens from the same company where you rent the tent is you are hosting a large event.
- More and more, people are deciding to host their marriage ceremonies outdoors.
- Estimates indicate that as many as 93% of brides use the internet to plan their wedding., comparing both availability and prices before actually placing an order or going into a store.
For many families, summer is PARTY TIME. If you are one of the people who will be hosting family, friend, or business guests at a party this summer, a large tent and fun tent accessories like lights might be the perfect solution.