This is the summer when you have promised yourself that you are going to get organized. You have been studying and researching the best home office organization products and have found the perfect set of shelves and organizers can help you achieve your goals. The white cube organizers are going to be a perfect mach for the current trim in the basement, as well as serve as a great way to help you sort through all of the crafting materials that have been in the basement.
Craft organization systems help home owners make sure that they have a system for the items that they use the most often. Looking at storage furniture online and the items that are at your local retail store, it is important to make sure that you clean up your clutter. We live in a time when many Americans have an obsession with buying all of the things that they want. Some because they are on sale, some because they are just the right color.
Whether you are looking for a desk organizer for your student going off to college or you are searching for the best home office organization products for your basement, the decision to use custom modular cube storage furniture can help you get organized while at the same time keeping your house looking its best.
In today’s busy world, home owners are looking at ways to use stackable cubes in the laundry room, garages, and even entry ways so that the clutter of our daily lives does not cause problems in the entire house.
Consider some of this information about the craft and home organization storage industry and the impact that it can have on our homes, as well as the nation’s economy:
- The typical American home has as many as 30,000 items.
- British research indicates that the average 10-year-old owns as many as 238 toys, but only plays with12 a day.
- The average American woman owned only nine outfits in 1930, according to Forbes. Today, however, the average woman owns 30 outfits, the equivalent of one for each day of the month.
- The average American home has nearly tripled over the past 50 years, according to National Public Radio (NPR). Storage cube organizers make more of this space serve its best purpose.
- Disorganization costs time. In fact, The Daily Mail indicates that over the course of a lifetime, people spend 3,680 hours, the equivalent to 153 days, searching for misplaced items.
- The research from The Daily Mall Research shows we lose up to nine items every day, which is equal to 198,743 items, throughout our lives.
If your junk drawer is bursting at the seams, and if your closets are full of clutter, it might be time for you to invest in storage cube systems and other furniture pieces that can help you reclaim your space and make your house look great. The best home office organization products help create a system that is both functional and attractive.