So you’re planning on putting up your patio, and you already have a good spot. You can have many options for your deck, such as natural stone, brick, and a concrete paver. In this article, you will learn why a concrete paver is an excellent choice to make your patio very good-looking.
What Are Pavers?
It is a stone made of concrete, brick, natural stone, or porcelain. Usually, a paver comes into small pieces that may vary in size. It’s very durable and long-lasting and very affordable.
It also comes in different shapes, sizes, and patterns. Pavers also come in different colors, which is good if it comes in dark shades so that they won’t fade over time.
Tips on How to Install Paver Stones in Your Patio
Here’s what you need to know about paver stones installation on your patio.
1. Once you’ve known the spot, dig a hole for at least 9 inches down.
2. Next, you will have to run the plate compactor to tamp the subsoil.
3. Spread out the subsoil a little and compact it again.
4. Once done, put on the sand for the final bedding material where the pavers will sit. Level that out using a rake, and run the compactor.
5. Now, once your spot is ready for putting the pavers. You must make it sure that it’s square and come with a foundation.