Mold in your basement could be a damaging invader. It all takes a little moisture before it naturally occure spores that start their rapid growth.
Yes, mold is dangerous to your health, and if it’s left to grow and sit long enough, you’re going to need a basement mold removal service.
So, what to expect during basement mold removal service? Here’s everything to know:
While every mold damage varies and demands a very unique solution, mold remediation process usually stays the same.
* Repair water plumbing services to prevent growth of new mold.
* Isolation of the mold containment area which entails the sealing off of contaminated area from other parts of the house.
* Control airborne spores and it should be done through misting of contaminated spots.
* Vacuum moldy surfaces and the wet and dry vacuum is always kept outside while vacuuming.
* Removal and cleaning of moldy materials so it will not contaminate.
* Scrubbing and spraying of structure elements and will scrub all mold-contaminated surfaces using a damp cloth that is soaked in a detergent solution.
* Encapsulate and disinfect surfaces and cleaned areas that should be disinfected using the right products and cleaning agents to kill and remove any mold left.
* Dry wet materials to ensure that no moisture would be left. They will speed up the process.